Bonnie Blog

The ramblings of one Charles Stuart

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A new sensation??

Mogwai are playing at The Barrowland tonight. Might head down.

Speaking of which, I took a peek at some upcoming gigs there.

Wouldn’t you know it? Just as I’m heading out to Australia, INXS are coming to town. And I’d been so looking forward to seeing them – particularly with the spiffing new singer. It’s just my bad luck (NOT – in case anyone is unable to detect irony as I type, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING INXS LIVE!!!).

It’s a real double whammy of quality Australian music, actually, here in November. I see Jet are playing there the night before INXS – talk about chalk and cheese. (I saw Jet in the States once. They were actually pretty good).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moo.

22:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home