Bonnie Blog

The ramblings of one Charles Stuart

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Suffering from finals fever.

Back in the city. Sydney that is. Perth wins in Melbourne and then Brisbane wins in Sydney. Very odd. A bit like our English friends with the football (round variety) I suppose. Kind of.

Good laugh though. Hello to anyone who visits here after the Party at Palmie. I'd endeavour to upload a few snaps but lost the camera in transit. If anyone finds it, let me know.

And to anyone back home, although Summer hasn't kicked in fully, it's still better weather down here so...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles it's Kate, I told you I'd come and check out your website. It does look good, much like yourself... haha

xxx

06:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hanging with you on the weekend mate, I'm sure your baptism into Aussie Rules will stand you in good stead down under. Next up is the cricket - get ready for a wicked googly and I'll see you the Clock as we planned.

10:42  
Blogger Charles said...

I can't thank you and your crew enough for looking after me on the weekend Pete. And Kate you are just too kind. I'll see you both at the Clock and will hopefully have a my planned harbour excursion details in the bag by then.

10:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home