Bonnie Blog

The ramblings of one Charles Stuart

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ramblings on Old Sydney Town.

So I've been in Oz for, oh, two weeks now.

Yes hello to everyone back home (speaking of which, hello to everyone in France as well. Good game, yes?). Kicking myself I wasn't there. But, can't complain. (Spent a fair bit of time and Bondi until i got blown away Sunday afternoon. By wind, I mean).



I've caught up with Morgan again (we met her in Milan a few years ago, remember?). She's been showing me a right old time. (There she is, above, with a lovely fellow we met at The Arthouse, and, below, with yours truly). It's been quite a laugh. Some choice bars down here (no offence, Glasgow!).



Out again tonight. Cheers, lads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie

Saw you out the other night at The Clock. Cheers for the Drambuie. And thanks for the invitation.

Chris T

18:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home