Bonnie Blog

The ramblings of one Charles Stuart

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Glad I'm not English.

Was lucky enough to score an invitation to go up and watch the second day's play at 'the Gabba' yesterday.

I know we Stuarts may have had a few losses to the English over the years, but what the Australian XI have been doing to the English over the last two and a half days is... well it's just not cricket. Except, of course, that it is. Let's just hope that 'the most anticipated Ashes series ever' doesn't end up the shortest.

Not that I'm a real cricket fan (despite Scotland having a team in the cricket world cup next year. Go figure.) I'll be keeping my eyes on the rugby this evening. Thought I may have made it home for it, but still a few loose ends to tie up here. Perhaps a dismal performance by the Wallabies (following on from last week) will counter-balance the cricketers performance.

Have just landed back in Sydney. What a day! (Not too many of them left in this part of the world). I'll see you all back at home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home