Bonnie Blog

The ramblings of one Charles Stuart

Friday, October 20, 2006

Although you can't tell from the last post...

...I've found my way down to Melbourne. Got down on Tuesday. Everyone in Sydney told me to expect a big country town, although with slightly better dressed locals, but I must say it kind of agrees with me.

Been out to get a bit of culture at the art gallery. I didn't realise there were any Australian painters but they've got rooms full of them. (Only joking! - it was actually very nice). The weather's been a little more pleasant as well.

One thing I must say - and I do have a bit of an interest in it - magic bar scene. May have been a bit tragic of me to hit the sights by myself on a school night, but made some very nice acquaintances amongst the local mixologists. Some evidence of such, you will find below.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home