Bonnie Blog

The ramblings of one Charles Stuart

Monday, October 30, 2006

Party at my place!

For any friends from overseas who may be visiting in the coming months, as a little extra sweetener I just thought I'd inform you that I'm having a little shindig whilst I'm in Oz. Or two. So pencil dates in.

November 16: Sydney

November 22: Melbourne.

(Sounds like I'm on tour doesn't it. Which, I suppose, I am).

Still finalising djs etc., but should be good.

Oh, and any new-found friends from out and about - see you there.

I'll have a couple of bottles of the secret elixir put aside for you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't even aware that Motown was Scottish......hahahaha

14:55  
Blogger Charles said...

Yes. Stevie Wonder had a very thick accent. I think he's from Paisley.

And the Four Tops often performed in kilts.

18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home